Don't we all need a lil drama ?

Drama-Frills bringing you A Fairy's Tale.

Enjoy these lovelies whilst they last.

Psst ..

Buy any of our items from this collection and get a RM 5 off any accessories

What are you waiting for ?

Send in your orders now loves.

Hey babes !

We're backk loves !

You know you missed us.

Bringing you a whole new collection made up of chiffon-like, demure and sweet-some dresses and tops.

Get ready drama-shoppers !

:)


Monday, July 6, 2009

Bite Me !

Fun, loving and flirty

Wear it as a top or a short dress if you like :)

Gathered collar detailing on the front with cheerful cherry print.
Perfect for that girly day out
:)
Straps can be worn in three different ways so take your pick on how to flaunt that sexy back.
Available in three cheery colours :
White
Black
Dark blue

Free size
Measurements : Pit to pit - 27 inches, smocked back, Length - 27 1/2 inches with adjustable tie it yourself straps

Material : Cotton

Yours for only RM 27

SOLD OUT

1 comment:

Diva380 said...

Just sent you an email, but in case you don't see it, I'm posting here as well. I'm getting ready to create a webpage dedicated to all things cherry print, and I saw your cherry print dresses here. I LOVE them. Anyways, I wanted to know if I could use these pics on my upcoming webpage, so long as I credit and link back to your blog. If you'd rather me not, I understand, but if I can, I'd really appreciate it. I'll even send you an email with the web address where I've included the pics.